What's this about?

Ladies and gents our story begins with our author who one day packed up his bags to spend the next 5 years of his life on some tropical island far far away. This land is not like any place he has ever been to before. There is no telling of what he may encounter during his stay there but one thing is sure he is going to be in for one crazy adventure. And this is where you get to read about it.

What you say?


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Readers beware!

The stories told here maybe appear larger than in real life and at times may even appear outlandish. However, all actual events are in fact real (well, most of them). What may appear as a distortion of reality to some may only be due to the author's perspective of the actual events. Some say he is just not right in the head.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

American wood

I have been here for a long time now but I am still not sure if where I stay is in the city or the province. There are many paved roads here with traffic lights so it looks like the city but there also many trees so it reminds me of my province. Every where I look there are trees but then there are no farms, only trees! So I don't know if "V-town" is a city or province?


V-town is surrounded by trees.







You know though there are many trees there are no banana, mango, papaya or any fruit trees! I don't know why. If I were them I would have fruit trees there so you can feed the people. Why only plant trees to feed the animals, like the squirrel?


We don't have in the Philippines. They look like a grey and brown rat but with a fluffy tail. And it is always hopping hopping.

1 Comments:

Blogger item1702 said...

Vallejo is what you call a suburb. It's kind of like Binan but I think we do have more trees... At least that's the way it seems to me.

3:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home