What's this about?

Ladies and gents our story begins with our author who one day packed up his bags to spend the next 5 years of his life on some tropical island far far away. This land is not like any place he has ever been to before. There is no telling of what he may encounter during his stay there but one thing is sure he is going to be in for one crazy adventure. And this is where you get to read about it.

What you say?


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Readers beware!

The stories told here maybe appear larger than in real life and at times may even appear outlandish. However, all actual events are in fact real (well, most of them). What may appear as a distortion of reality to some may only be due to the author's perspective of the actual events. Some say he is just not right in the head.

Friday, July 22, 2005

An ant's life

Ants have invaded my dorm room. I haven't seen these many ants in one place since I was a kid, digging up ant hills around my grandfather's house with my cousins. Maybe one of these ants is a relative of some ant I sent on fire with a magnifying glass when I was younger and now they're seeking vengeance. These things are getting in to everything. They have even made one of my external hard drives in to a nest! What the #@&%? Of all things in my room I have no clue as to why they decided to turn my hard drive into a little ant condominium. There's nothing for them to eat in these things. It's not like I'm stashing away Snickers and Mars bars away in there. It's just a bunch of wires in there and the casing gets pretty damn hot once it's turned on. You would think that would be a deterrent but noooooo!

Ants have been pouring out of the back of this thing like mad. What's even more of a bitch is that I can't even open this sucker up. For some reason the screws on this Maxtor drive are screwed on so tightly it's like they are welded on. So I got to figure another way to get them out. It would be a bitch if this drive were to crash because some ant mistook one of the disks as a treadmill and ran in to the needle head. I got all my pictures and music files on this drive. I have been having some pretty bad luck since I got out here and that's how it looks like it's gonna stay. Wuppee!

2 Comments:

Blogger ducked said...

Thanks for the suggestion. I think I could probably get some break cleaner out here... but where exactly I'm not that sure of.

3:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
My homepage | Please visit

4:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home