What's this about?

Ladies and gents our story begins with our author who one day packed up his bags to spend the next 5 years of his life on some tropical island far far away. This land is not like any place he has ever been to before. There is no telling of what he may encounter during his stay there but one thing is sure he is going to be in for one crazy adventure. And this is where you get to read about it.

What you say?


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Readers beware!

The stories told here maybe appear larger than in real life and at times may even appear outlandish. However, all actual events are in fact real (well, most of them). What may appear as a distortion of reality to some may only be due to the author's perspective of the actual events. Some say he is just not right in the head.

Saturday, July 23, 2005

7th Heaven

I'm sure you have all heard that old adage "you never know what you have until it's gone". Tell me about it. It's the story of my life. Anyway, here's just a few of the things that I'm missin' from back home.

1) An ant free home
I have just realized they have turned both of my hard drives in to a nest. These things are everywhere!

2) California Burrito from Roberto's
I never knew that French fries go so well with in a burrito, until I tried a California burrito at Roberto's. Man, that’s some good stuff.

3) Zachary's Pizza
Just like burritos you can't get any pizza that even comes close to like what they have back home and Zachary's is the best in the bay.

4) The weather
Though lately I can't complain about the weather it's usually hot as hell out here. San Diego has some really nice weather and you really don't realize it until you leave.

5) My aquariums
Taking care of aquariums has some how become a hobby of mine. I got 4 aquariums back home. It can be so relaxing watching my fish and freshwater shrimp swim in and around the plants and wood. Out here I'm just the watching lines of ants run through my room.

6) Real orange juice
Back in the states you can get some decent orange juice about any where, the local corner store, gas station or 7eleven. The best I have tried out here is made from Nestle. Nestle? No it wasn't all that great and no chocolate milk and orange juice would not go good together.

7) Friends and family
Even though once in a while they can drive me crazy I miss them the most. Aww, it could almost bring a tear to my eye. That is if I were capable of showing any real emotions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home