What's this about?

Ladies and gents our story begins with our author who one day packed up his bags to spend the next 5 years of his life on some tropical island far far away. This land is not like any place he has ever been to before. There is no telling of what he may encounter during his stay there but one thing is sure he is going to be in for one crazy adventure. And this is where you get to read about it.

What you say?


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Readers beware!

The stories told here maybe appear larger than in real life and at times may even appear outlandish. However, all actual events are in fact real (well, most of them). What may appear as a distortion of reality to some may only be due to the author's perspective of the actual events. Some say he is just not right in the head.

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Damn I got to go to church

Is that considered blasphemy? Will I go to hell for saying something like that? My relatives here are very religions and I on the other hand maybe some what of a borderline atheist. I have gone to church more times during these to past two months in the PI than I have gone during the past two years in the states. It's not like I don't want to got to church... not exactly. Over the past few years I have become a little disgusted with the religions intuitions and the half-assed know it all religious fanatics who take it upon themselves to represent those religions. If you were to look back at the history of some these religions take the Catholic Church for example you would find that they haven't been exactly all that holy. Granted the Catholic Church isn't run today like it was during medieval times it still makes me a little reprehensive of the whole thing. And those hypocrite religious fanatics trying to save your soul while ranting about how holy they are and how sinful all nonbelievers are just turn me off to church even more. Isn't there some line in the Bible that states "thou shall not judge"? So maybe they should just lay the #@*$ off. Sorry, getting a little carried away here. The topic is starting to bring back some old memories.

Anyways, I guess spending an hour at church with my relatives won't kill me, though I may start to burn a little when I step inside. But a church outing with them usually includes at least a three hour post-mass supper and I don't really got time for that. Especially, when I haven't read the last three chapters for my biochemistry quiz which is day after. Shit I'm screwed. My aunt believes that if I pray to Mother Mary she will help me pass the quizzes. I'm sorry but I don't have her faith. Hell if I did I wouldn't read shit, I would just pray my way through med school. The facts are though if I don't read the material no amount of praying is going to help me out in passing that quiz, period. Damn I got to figure away out of going to church. Oh shit, I am going to go to hell for this aren't I? Ah, #@*$ it. I'm probably going to go hell for one reason or the other anyways. In the mean time I might as well try and find a way to pass biochem.

“This ain't funny. So don't ya' dare laugh. Just another case about the wrong path. Straight and narrow. Or your soul gets cast. Goodnite.”

1 Comments:

Blogger ducked said...

Haha, well I've managed not to attend church these past two weeks. I'm not sure how long I can keep it up though. Damn, I'm going to hell. Haha.

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home