What's this about?

Ladies and gents our story begins with our author who one day packed up his bags to spend the next 5 years of his life on some tropical island far far away. This land is not like any place he has ever been to before. There is no telling of what he may encounter during his stay there but one thing is sure he is going to be in for one crazy adventure. And this is where you get to read about it.

What you say?


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Readers beware!

The stories told here maybe appear larger than in real life and at times may even appear outlandish. However, all actual events are in fact real (well, most of them). What may appear as a distortion of reality to some may only be due to the author's perspective of the actual events. Some say he is just not right in the head.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

More Spam... that you can eat!

It's Mother Mary's (Jesus's mother) Birthday tomorrow. Thru all my years of attending private Catholic School I never have once heard of Mother Mary's birthday. Well, that may just be because I'm not that good of a Catholic as some of these other Filipinos out here. Anyway, since it is her “birthday” the institution I'm attending is planning to hand out some donations such as clothes, toys, or canned food. Since I didn't have any shirts or toys I could part with I decided to go to the supermarket. And looky looky at what I found here,

Spam with Cheese and Spam Hot & Spicy. Ok, to some Filipinos this might be nothing special but I have never seen anything other than the regular old Spam in a blue can. I don't even like spam but I just had to get these. The Spam Hot & Spam sounds like it might not be half that bad. I'm thinking now, I just might keep that one for my self. The Spam with Cheese... well they could give that one out. Both labels on the cans say, “U.S. Inspected...” and dotta dotta da. Does this mean they sell this stuff in the U.S.? If so where the hell was I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home