What's this about?

Ladies and gents our story begins with our author who one day packed up his bags to spend the next 5 years of his life on some tropical island far far away. This land is not like any place he has ever been to before. There is no telling of what he may encounter during his stay there but one thing is sure he is going to be in for one crazy adventure. And this is where you get to read about it.

What you say?


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Readers beware!

The stories told here maybe appear larger than in real life and at times may even appear outlandish. However, all actual events are in fact real (well, most of them). What may appear as a distortion of reality to some may only be due to the author's perspective of the actual events. Some say he is just not right in the head.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Would you like some cream?

I just got back from Starbucks (these things are everywhere) at Alabang Town Center. It's a nice place, a little more for the upper class out here. Anyway, while we were sitting at our table my friend and I see these two girls from a distance walking our way. They were dressed up like they were about to go to the club and one had a really short skirt. It was a bit of an eye catcher. They end up coming over and sitting right next to us. That's when I noticed they must have been no older than 17 at the most. 17 would be kind of pushing it. So I stop paying attention at this point and they leave rather quick. About 10 minutes later they show up again with these two older gentlemen, probably at least well into their 50's. At first I thought the older men might be the girl's fathers or something but they didn't really look Filipino nor have a Filipino accent. Stereotypically, from their looks I would say they were Japanese or Korean. They were pretty old so it was a little difficult to tell. (When Asian people get old they all start to look alike.) Anyway, being nosey I tried to listen in but the only thing I could hear was one of the old guys saying "Did you have dinner? Let's go to the hotel." Then they got up and each girl was holding on to one of the old men but not in a father-daughter kind of way. Then it hit me. Damn, they were 17 year old ho's. If I would have known I could have flashed them a little cash. Just playing. That shit was crazy. I have never seen anything like that happen in the states. Yes, I have seen some ho's standing on the corner but I have never seen a ho get picked up next to me while I was having a latte at Starbucks. And at 17 years old. The sad thing is, they probably have been doing this for a while because they were able to pick up some customers really quick and like I said it wasn't like we were in some sleazy part of town. They knew what they were doing. Them ho's were pros.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home