What's this about?

Ladies and gents our story begins with our author who one day packed up his bags to spend the next 5 years of his life on some tropical island far far away. This land is not like any place he has ever been to before. There is no telling of what he may encounter during his stay there but one thing is sure he is going to be in for one crazy adventure. And this is where you get to read about it.

What you say?


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Readers beware!

The stories told here maybe appear larger than in real life and at times may even appear outlandish. However, all actual events are in fact real (well, most of them). What may appear as a distortion of reality to some may only be due to the author's perspective of the actual events. Some say he is just not right in the head.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

My little friend

There I spotted my little friend, in the shower. At first I didn't recognize him right away. I thought maybe he was just a piece of string getting tossed around by the drops of water. I was perplexed. This can't be what I think it is. Or can it? I had to take a closer look and to my surprise I was correct. It was only about an inch long, slender and dark red. Though, I was looking right at it I still couldn't believe it. Before I could dwell on the notion of "why is this happening to me" panicked thoughts on what I should do about my little friend raced through my mind. I couldn't just leave him lying there like that but I didn't want to touch him either. It was gross. With the shampoo running down my hair I bared down and swallow my guts for what I was about to do. With my right slipper I grinded him in to the tiles of the floor and let the water carry his remains down the drain. I guess I should not be calling him my little friend, since in the end I wasn’t kind to him at all. You may say I was cruel but I could not share my shower with a worm. (Yes, a worm. What did you think it was? No, it's not some kind of metaphor. A real f@#%!&$ worm. )

The murder weapon

As for all you other worms better not come around here or you'll meet the same fate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home