What's this about?

Ladies and gents our story begins with our author who one day packed up his bags to spend the next 5 years of his life on some tropical island far far away. This land is not like any place he has ever been to before. There is no telling of what he may encounter during his stay there but one thing is sure he is going to be in for one crazy adventure. And this is where you get to read about it.

What you say?


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Readers beware!

The stories told here maybe appear larger than in real life and at times may even appear outlandish. However, all actual events are in fact real (well, most of them). What may appear as a distortion of reality to some may only be due to the author's perspective of the actual events. Some say he is just not right in the head.

Monday, September 12, 2005

Who needs water?

When I got to my dorm I heard water dripping in my bathroom. I was kind of happy to hear the sound because you see I have had no running water in my bathroom since this morning. After getting all sweaty from spending two hours in a hot a smelly room dissecting cadavers I was hoping I could finally take a shower and rid myself of this horrid stench and the accompanying flies. However, much to my disappointment the dripping water was coming from cracks in the ceiling and not the showerhead. I know I have been bitching about having to take cold showers every morning but still a cold shower is better than no shower at all. So far I still have no water and I'm guessing I still won't have any tomorrow morning either.

To my classmates who appeared to be grossed out after learning I was unable to bath before attending class today I just want to let you all know I did however eventually manage to take a bath today. The lady that helps out at the dorm let me use her bathroom. When walked into the restroom my initial thought was "it smells like shit in here". Because literally it smelled like shit, like someone with diarrhea just got done using the john. I didn't see any shit in the toilet though or anywhere else. So I don't really know where the smell was coming from. It could have been from the mildew or from fumes coming back up from the drainage. Either one is very possible. I know that if I leave water sitting in my restroom stuff will start to grow in it and for a while my bathroom did start to stink.

Hmm, in all honesty I would really have to say I having been hating life in this country so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home