What's this about?

Ladies and gents our story begins with our author who one day packed up his bags to spend the next 5 years of his life on some tropical island far far away. This land is not like any place he has ever been to before. There is no telling of what he may encounter during his stay there but one thing is sure he is going to be in for one crazy adventure. And this is where you get to read about it.

What you say?


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Readers beware!

The stories told here maybe appear larger than in real life and at times may even appear outlandish. However, all actual events are in fact real (well, most of them). What may appear as a distortion of reality to some may only be due to the author's perspective of the actual events. Some say he is just not right in the head.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

No way in

It was as if a knot had formed in my belly growing more and more painfully as it twisted slowly in a circular fashion. I thought if I could just keep still just for a moment it may subside and I would be able to continue on with my work. So there I stood looking down upon the cadaver as if I had something serious to contemplate over. In away I guess I did have a big decision to make after all and after a brief moment I had decided there was no other way around it... I need to go to the restroom. So I took off my lab coat, left my things behind and made a dash for my dorm. I wasn't going to use any of the restrooms in the school. Have you seen them? Back to the story. In less than three minutes I was running up the three flights of stairs of my dormitory, in which I have seen leave a few people huffing and puffing. When I was finally standing there in front of my door I looked down and thought to my self... crap. Holy crap! The door knob I have been waiting on to be replaced had finally broken to a point in which my keys would no longer have any use and yet, though it looked as if it were about to fall apart it some how remained there firmly attached to the door to prevent me from entering my room. Talk about the perfect timing. My first thought was to just kick the door down for but I soon came to realize that in my condition making such brash decisions probably was not the best way to go. So I ran back down stairs and luckily for me I was able to find a restroom.

After I was able to do my duty I returned to the lab but only for a short time. My cousins were going to leave for the mall in a while and I had still needed to get a gift for my aunt's birthday. On top of that I needed to figure out some way to get back in to my room to get my money. So I had left early only able to really go over the liver for Monday's practical exam. I hope that's the only thing they are going to ask questions about. Yeah, right. Crap, I'm screwed. Anyway, after a few unsuccessful attempts and lot of pacing up and down the hall to release some stress I finally managed to break into my own room with my school I.D.

Now when I leave my room the only thing keeping my valuables safe is the flimsy latch lock in which I had talked about earlier. I guess in the end its purpose in being there wasn't so pointless after all. Well, that's at least until someone decides to just unscrew it from the door frame. Crap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home