What's this about?

Ladies and gents our story begins with our author who one day packed up his bags to spend the next 5 years of his life on some tropical island far far away. This land is not like any place he has ever been to before. There is no telling of what he may encounter during his stay there but one thing is sure he is going to be in for one crazy adventure. And this is where you get to read about it.

What you say?


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Readers beware!

The stories told here maybe appear larger than in real life and at times may even appear outlandish. However, all actual events are in fact real (well, most of them). What may appear as a distortion of reality to some may only be due to the author's perspective of the actual events. Some say he is just not right in the head.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Chismoso

Well I broke my vow of going out today. Wow, that really lasted long but in my defense I thought we were just going to get a quick bite.

Anyway as I went out with the guys today I learned a couple of things.

1) Filipinos like to gossip. Forgive me if I am being chauvinistic, I thought spreading rumors was a high school girl syndrome but the guys here talk as just as much gossip as any of the girls I've know from my high school. Maybe even more so.

2) I found out things about my self I didn't even know, particularly about the girls I fancy. Apparently for some time now I have been having a thing for Lois and Meg. Good thing I have such good friends to fill me in on such things because with out them I would have never known about it. Hmm, on second thought I'm thinking this info may be wrong but then again who am I to say anything. I mean I'm just one man with an opinion against everyone else's.

I understand that most of the time I'm not a very serious person and when it comes to questions about my self I don't give much of a straight answer. Actually usually the answer I give makes me sound a little crazy but even so I still find it amazing how people will come up with all these off the wall assumptions about me. I mean I try my best not to assume things about other people. In the line of profession I'm pursuing it would not be a good trait to have. "Mr. Green I see you have chest pains and you're a smoker. Hmm, in my opinion you have lung cancer. Sorry to tell you this but you most likely only have a year to live."

The most important thing I've learned about going out with them today is that you should never automatically trust what a Filipino says about another Filipino. Unless, you have heard it first hand from the one they're talking about.

Just to clear one other thing up, no I do not actually have three wives or any children either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home