What's this about?

Ladies and gents our story begins with our author who one day packed up his bags to spend the next 5 years of his life on some tropical island far far away. This land is not like any place he has ever been to before. There is no telling of what he may encounter during his stay there but one thing is sure he is going to be in for one crazy adventure. And this is where you get to read about it.

What you say?


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Readers beware!

The stories told here maybe appear larger than in real life and at times may even appear outlandish. However, all actual events are in fact real (well, most of them). What may appear as a distortion of reality to some may only be due to the author's perspective of the actual events. Some say he is just not right in the head.

Friday, February 09, 2007

Puñeta, puñeta, puñeta

Two and half hours later he finally walks in the door. With all his ranting of how he rather not be a teaching and how he's only doing this as a "favor" I wonder why he even comes in at all. Just by look on his face you can already tell he's not in a good mood. Then after a couple looks around the room he begins his tirade. For the next half hour all he is saying is bla, bla, bla, puñeta, bla, bla, bla, tanga, bla, bla, bla, puñeta....puñeta...puñeta..puñeta. It looked obviously to me he was mad but I really didn't understand what he was saying. And I didn't get why he would be so mad either. So a few students were absent, big deal. After all he did say he didn't care if you showed up to his class or not just as long as you pass. So, I just kind laughed it off to myself. Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

Later on I came to learn what puñeta means is somewhere along the line of your mother is a bitch. Furthermore I learned that the mothers he was referring to was ours in class. Ours? And I thought he was mad because people were absent obviously all of us sitting in class weren't absent. I have never in my life have been so belligerently insulted by a professor in my life. No matter what he thinks we did to offend him gives him no right to be saying shit to us like that. I'm surprise though that my classmates took it so well. If I had known what he was saying I would have walked out. Actually let's just say that would have been the most rational thing I would have done.

I really don't get the never of this guy. First of all if anyone should be mad it should be us. He constantly comes in to class two or more hours late and when he gets there all he does is complain. Saying that he is either sick or how he doesn't want to be teaching. If his life is shit he should be taking out on us. He should go see a f*&#@!^% shrink.

Right now I can feel that tightness in my chest. And I want to go break something but I'm out in public right now so people could end up looking at me a little weird. Anyway, thing that really bother's me the most is not what he said. When people curse at you and you don't know what they are saying it is usually more funny than offense. What upsets me the most is that I feel like I'm wasting my time here. I'm tired of having crap ass teachers show up 3 hours late only to hear about their bullshit shit story and then have them teach you absolutely nothing. That is not what I came here for or what I'm paying for. I know it is cheaper to than going to school in the States but it's not that cheap. And what I hate most off all is wasting the money. My parents and grandmother are giving me a lot of money just to be here, but for what?

I'm just waiting for that moment I finally give up all hope and realize that this is all just a waste of time.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home