What's this about?

Ladies and gents our story begins with our author who one day packed up his bags to spend the next 5 years of his life on some tropical island far far away. This land is not like any place he has ever been to before. There is no telling of what he may encounter during his stay there but one thing is sure he is going to be in for one crazy adventure. And this is where you get to read about it.

What you say?


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Readers beware!

The stories told here maybe appear larger than in real life and at times may even appear outlandish. However, all actual events are in fact real (well, most of them). What may appear as a distortion of reality to some may only be due to the author's perspective of the actual events. Some say he is just not right in the head.

Monday, October 31, 2005

Eating on credit

These past few days the staff here has been kind of strange. They have actually been serving me breakfast, lunch and dinner all to my dorm. It's kind of surprising considering I only pay for the breakfast and the dinner. On top of that though I have been paying for two meals a day in the past usually I only get served one or no meal at all. Before if I didn't make it downstairs for dinner in time I would get nothing at all but now they have been brining it right to my room. The plates have actually started to pile up... Along with the ants.

So why the sudden change? Could it be that Filipino hospitality I was speaking about earlier? I don't think so. See that only works while you are staying in their house, other than that you're on your own. So it has to be something else. Maybe, one of my cousins running the joint said something to them? Or maybe it's because I have lent just about every staff member here money and have yet to receive one peso back. Ah, that could be it. Then again I don't really know.

Well, I guess I'll just see how long it last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home