What's this about?

Ladies and gents our story begins with our author who one day packed up his bags to spend the next 5 years of his life on some tropical island far far away. This land is not like any place he has ever been to before. There is no telling of what he may encounter during his stay there but one thing is sure he is going to be in for one crazy adventure. And this is where you get to read about it.

What you say?


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Readers beware!

The stories told here maybe appear larger than in real life and at times may even appear outlandish. However, all actual events are in fact real (well, most of them). What may appear as a distortion of reality to some may only be due to the author's perspective of the actual events. Some say he is just not right in the head.

Friday, October 28, 2005

Hou She Boys

I found this video on the web a few weeks ago. Originally I wasn't going to post this but every time I watch it these guys crack me up. So, I thought I would share it with you. They call them selves the Hou She Boys (Back Dormitory Boys), from the Guangzhou Academy of Fine Arts in China. They have become famous on the web for their act and from what I understand have landed an endorsement with Motorola to promote their cell phones. Ok, they're funny but to actually end up getting paid major cash for this? Don't mind me I'm just jealous. Every time I made a fool out of myself nothing good ever came from it. Anyway, the two guys lip syncing are named Huang Yixin and Wei Wei. I don't know the name of the third guy in the back but he's part of the act and is usually always there. I've seen only a few of their videos and this one is the funniest so far in my opinion.



Here’s a couple of their other videos.





You can look for some more of their stuff on You Tube.

You can also read more about them here. (That is if you can understand Chinese.)
后舍男生
CRI Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home