What's this about?

Ladies and gents our story begins with our author who one day packed up his bags to spend the next 5 years of his life on some tropical island far far away. This land is not like any place he has ever been to before. There is no telling of what he may encounter during his stay there but one thing is sure he is going to be in for one crazy adventure. And this is where you get to read about it.

What you say?


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Readers beware!

The stories told here maybe appear larger than in real life and at times may even appear outlandish. However, all actual events are in fact real (well, most of them). What may appear as a distortion of reality to some may only be due to the author's perspective of the actual events. Some say he is just not right in the head.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

My escape

Here's some more pictures I took last night to escape the insanity of being confined to my cell.

The Figure in White


Ooo, do you see him? Filipino's are a little superstitious when it comes to figures dressed in white. One time my cousins believed to have seen a white figure hovering above the near by field while we were hanging out on the terrace at their house. To make a long story short after pointing to where it was supposed to be and attempting to cross over on the neighbors roof top to get a better look at it, they began to scream and cry. They didn't go back up there for two weeks.

A Lonely Death


As I came up on this dog along the path I was walking I suddenly recalled the topic of rabies that we covered in neuroanatomy. To die from rabies would suck big time. Rabies is a viral infection that attacks your nervous system and results in all kinds of symptoms including making you a little wacky. I guess already having lost most of my sanity I didn't much care and proceeded to take pictures of the dog. While I was sitting there taking pictures of the dog, it didn't move even once nor bark or growl. As I got closer to it, it was apparent to me that the dog was on its last moments of life, dying as it just sat there in the pathway.

The Long Path


In the Philippines little short pathways like this can turn out to be a very long adventure... of life or death.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home