What's this about?

Ladies and gents our story begins with our author who one day packed up his bags to spend the next 5 years of his life on some tropical island far far away. This land is not like any place he has ever been to before. There is no telling of what he may encounter during his stay there but one thing is sure he is going to be in for one crazy adventure. And this is where you get to read about it.

What you say?


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Readers beware!

The stories told here maybe appear larger than in real life and at times may even appear outlandish. However, all actual events are in fact real (well, most of them). What may appear as a distortion of reality to some may only be due to the author's perspective of the actual events. Some say he is just not right in the head.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Ssh... Secret...

Ever time I see her... I freeze and find my self stumbling upon what to say. I know she'll want to talk but... The things I know I just can't simply say. I hate my self for having to be this way. Though, I try to tell myself it's probably better this way... But then how come it never seems that way?

Ok, got stop this post from sounding all too emotional... Filipinos can't keep any kind of secret. Everyone knows this too. You go to lunch with some Filipino in Luzon and you tell him a secret that he can't share with anybody. By sun down Filipinos all the way in Mindanao will be talking about what you just said. So why do I got to be the one person in this country to actually "keep" a secret? Well, I guess it's because this ain't the "don't tell tita I sold the goat for a case of San Miguel" kind of secret. This secret contains the kind of the drama that people write about in movies where the plot has so many twists and turns your head is still left spinning after you leave the theater.

5 Comments:

Blogger mystubbornass said...

If I'd leave a comment, i won't comment on " your 1 night "
Definitely on this one...

" The things I know I just can't simply say. I hate my self for having to be this way. Though, I try to tell myself it's probably better this way... "

2:59 AM  
Blogger ducked said...

Oh, you like that one eh?

4:42 AM  
Blogger mystubbornass said...

No.
But I'm sure your cleaning lady liked it.

6:44 AM  
Blogger ducked said...

Cleaning lady? What are you talking about?

6:46 AM  
Blogger mystubbornass said...

Sshh... Secret..

7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home