What's this about?

Ladies and gents our story begins with our author who one day packed up his bags to spend the next 5 years of his life on some tropical island far far away. This land is not like any place he has ever been to before. There is no telling of what he may encounter during his stay there but one thing is sure he is going to be in for one crazy adventure. And this is where you get to read about it.

What you say?


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Readers beware!

The stories told here maybe appear larger than in real life and at times may even appear outlandish. However, all actual events are in fact real (well, most of them). What may appear as a distortion of reality to some may only be due to the author's perspective of the actual events. Some say he is just not right in the head.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

End of the line for me

Well, to continue a previous post. I some how managed to make my way to meet my aunt in Dasmarinas. When I got there I found out that the amount of money I need to get the thing was more than expected, another 44,000 pesos. I also found out that I wasn't going to be able to use my credit card at her bank or even at the dealership to make any kind of payment. I guess I should have known this was coming. Should have gotten American Express. There was nothing else I could really do about it though. So after a quick lunch I found a van headed in my direction and tried to make it back to Binan and said #@$% it. I give up. No more car for me.

You know one of the things about this whole ordeal I found amazing was the communication between my parents and my relatives here. It's like we everyone is speaking in another language to each other. I got my mom telling me that my aunt will just pay the whole thing off so I don't have to worry about the money as we will just be making payments to her. And on the other hand I got my aunt who looked as if she was going to have an aneurism trying to figure out how she was going to get the money for the down payment. After all, the car was already put in her name along with the loan, so it is her credit on the line. You know mom for some reason I really don't think you understood what she was saying. Sheesh, it's like we need to hire an IBM business management team just to get everyone's facts in order.

Anyway, it looks like I got 4,000 pesos in my pocket to burn. I guess I could use it to pay last month's rent or that 3,000 pesos internet bill I have but... I say #@$% it. I got my platinum Citibank card and I say we rent a private airplane to take us to Palawan or Davo. ( Then again that is if the name Citibank has any value in this country. Should have gotten an American Express. ) We can spend my 4,000 on booze and chics. So is anyone down to go with me?

1 Comments:

Blogger ducked said...

Don't click that link. According to McAfee, that's a $#!* load of spam.

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home