What's this about?

Ladies and gents our story begins with our author who one day packed up his bags to spend the next 5 years of his life on some tropical island far far away. This land is not like any place he has ever been to before. There is no telling of what he may encounter during his stay there but one thing is sure he is going to be in for one crazy adventure. And this is where you get to read about it.

What you say?


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Readers beware!

The stories told here maybe appear larger than in real life and at times may even appear outlandish. However, all actual events are in fact real (well, most of them). What may appear as a distortion of reality to some may only be due to the author's perspective of the actual events. Some say he is just not right in the head.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Tired of f@#$!%g waiting

I'm so tired of f@#$!%g waiting on people here. Having people telling me they will help do this and that but always saying tomorrow. They build your hopes up to only shoot you down. Why even f@#$!%g say you gonna do something if you are clearly not? Maybe it's the habit of the people in this country to never directly say "no, I'm not going to help you and I don't plan to either" but I wish they f@#$!%g would so then I would know that I could f@#$!%g move on without them. Because like a dumb f@#$ waiting for the late train to arrive I keep on waiting and it just pushes everything on my schedule back. And the longer I f@#$!%g wait for it I end up missing my chances on other things that I could have been doing instead of f@#$!%g waiting for them.

4 Comments:

Blogger mystubbornass said...

yeah..
it's fuckin' hard to wait. ;p

6:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

come on now.... its not all the people... hehehe... what's this about? your airconditioning? i thought it was wednesday?hmm... or is it the delivery boy again? hahaha.... anyways, i could relate to that... i hate waiting too... but then while waiting for their sick asses to come, why not do what's ahead of your schedule? better yet, just sleep! hehehehe

9:36 AM  
Blogger ducked said...

Oh it's just not the airconditioning it's just about everything. For example I've been asking about getting my driver's license since last year. I've been told always to go with someone so ok I wait. How long did I wait? I just got it last month. I understand people have busy schedules and I can understand a delay sometimes of a week maybe even 2 but for more than that why even bring it up in the first place?

7:23 AM  
Blogger ducked said...

And another thing, the door knob to my front door looks like it can be popped open with a bottle openner. It's been looking that way since I got here. They been talking about getting it changed since I got here but you know what it is still the same damn one.

5:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home