What's this about?

Ladies and gents our story begins with our author who one day packed up his bags to spend the next 5 years of his life on some tropical island far far away. This land is not like any place he has ever been to before. There is no telling of what he may encounter during his stay there but one thing is sure he is going to be in for one crazy adventure. And this is where you get to read about it.

What you say?


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Readers beware!

The stories told here maybe appear larger than in real life and at times may even appear outlandish. However, all actual events are in fact real (well, most of them). What may appear as a distortion of reality to some may only be due to the author's perspective of the actual events. Some say he is just not right in the head.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Payback

Well, I'm alive the mad doc's serum didn't kill me... yet. Anyway, I found out that our favorite doc got his degree in veterinarian medicine. Sweet and here he is injecting all us homo sapiens with some experimental vaccine. Furthermore, it turns out that our animal loving doc was performing this little vaccination project on his own, with out the consent of the university. A few people weren't quiet all that happy when they had found out what was going on and from what I heard he got chewed out pretty good.

Well, knowing that I got my grade in the mad doc's class today. It wasn't that bad actually but I must admit that I was a little surprised when I started to hear the grades of everyone else. Not to put my classmates down or to toot my own horn but I thought I had been doing pretty well in that class. For the sake of my arguement let's just make a little comparison between me and Mr. Cabigan, the top nother of our batch. Now, typically I wouldn't expect to get anything close to Mr. Cabigan's scores but for the first part of this quarter things where different. For our first long exam our scores differed at the most by a few points. As for the final shifting exam I had the higher score this time but not by much. Either way for our only two exams in the class our grades were very similar. So I started to wonder why did he end up with an 87 and me an 80? Furthermore I don't think anyone else in class was matching our scores. Believe me if some one else had a higher score we would have heard about it but I didn't hear anyone from the front of the class talk about getting a higher score than Mr. Cabigan that day when we got our finally shifting exam back. So as I sat there isolated to the back of the class, amazed that I actually got a higher scored than Mr. Cabigan (like I said it doesn't happen often, it's something you just have to mark on your calendar as a special day ) I just assumed I got the highest grade that day. Then again it could have been Deds. Let's just say that the girls are a little more humble than the guys in class. Anyways I couldn't get how matching Mr. Cabigan's scores only got me to the middle of the pack?

Then as I tried to calculate the possible scenarios my paranoia set in. In this country people are afraid to speak up against a professor because apparently there is no separation of a professor's personal feelings when it comes to the professor-student relationship. So getting your professor in trouble would definitely be considered a no, no. Now, my aunt wasn't exactly all that happy with doc's personal experiment. I don't know exactly if she did anything personally about it but I do know that somebody did. So could my grade possible reflect a kind of pay-back from doc? It would be a shame if it was.

In reality I can't say that he is lowering my grade on purpose. I don't have any real proof. It's just all those stories I have been hearing though has started to make me a little paranoid. Right now I can only assume what I got was either a mistake or that's what I truly earned. If that's the case I wouldn't have a problem with it. If that's what I've earned then that's the grade I deserve but if someone is shortchanging me on a personal vendetta then I'm gonna be mighty pissed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home