What's this about?

Ladies and gents our story begins with our author who one day packed up his bags to spend the next 5 years of his life on some tropical island far far away. This land is not like any place he has ever been to before. There is no telling of what he may encounter during his stay there but one thing is sure he is going to be in for one crazy adventure. And this is where you get to read about it.

What you say?


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Readers beware!

The stories told here maybe appear larger than in real life and at times may even appear outlandish. However, all actual events are in fact real (well, most of them). What may appear as a distortion of reality to some may only be due to the author's perspective of the actual events. Some say he is just not right in the head.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Hide-and-go-seek

Got a letter from my nephew. It brings about mixed emotions. I'm happy to hear from him and a sad at the same time. He tells me "it's not fun" over there. He's an only child and his mother isn't around much. Everyone else at the house works and they really don't have the energy to keep up with an 8 year old when they come home. So when I was there I always tried to make time for him and when I didn't I felt guilty. He's already seen a lot of crap and what he needs is to just be a kid. To have his fun and not care about anything. To have someone to joke with, to run around and play hide-and-go-seek with. Me being 5 years old mentally I can totally relate. But now I'm out here doing my own thing. Trying to grow up... and feeling guilty.

I'll be back soon. Miss you buddy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home