What's this about?

Ladies and gents our story begins with our author who one day packed up his bags to spend the next 5 years of his life on some tropical island far far away. This land is not like any place he has ever been to before. There is no telling of what he may encounter during his stay there but one thing is sure he is going to be in for one crazy adventure. And this is where you get to read about it.

What you say?


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Readers beware!

The stories told here maybe appear larger than in real life and at times may even appear outlandish. However, all actual events are in fact real (well, most of them). What may appear as a distortion of reality to some may only be due to the author's perspective of the actual events. Some say he is just not right in the head.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

What's for dinner?

More of the little things are starting to get to me.

It seems that ever since my aunt and uncle went on vacation the help has sort of went on vacation too. I just went downstairs a little while ago to go get some dinner with laced their popular protein sprinkles but no one was around. The backdoor to the kitchen was locked, so I couldn't exactly help my self either. I guess in some way I shouldn't be complaining. I mean this partly my fault too. If I had come down to eat dinner at 5 o'clock I probably would have gotten some food, instead of waiting all the way until 8 o'clock. I must have been out of my mind to eat so late.

Anyway, so I walked over to this burger stand across the street, it's called Burger Machine. I ask for one of their double burgers but apparently they were out. There were out of all their 4 different types of double burgers. It was kind of funny to me because the lady said I could buy any of their single burgers. The difference between their single burger and double burgers is just one patty. It's not like they are pre-made burgers so I didn't see how they couldn't just make one double patty burger instead of two single patty burgers, especially since it is on their menu. Well, I guess this is just me being picky again and maybe I shouldn't be complaining. If I bought two of their single burgers then I would have a double burger, right? It would have cost a little more money, though. Not much money, instead of 39 pesos it would have cost me 58 pesos, but it was the principle. I felt as if I was getting ripped off some how, so I took off.

Left with the only other option of the junk food from 7eleven I decided to head back to my dorm for a can of good ol'tuna for dinner.

The Dinner of Champions!

You can't complain about that, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home