What's this about?

Ladies and gents our story begins with our author who one day packed up his bags to spend the next 5 years of his life on some tropical island far far away. This land is not like any place he has ever been to before. There is no telling of what he may encounter during his stay there but one thing is sure he is going to be in for one crazy adventure. And this is where you get to read about it.

What you say?


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Readers beware!

The stories told here maybe appear larger than in real life and at times may even appear outlandish. However, all actual events are in fact real (well, most of them). What may appear as a distortion of reality to some may only be due to the author's perspective of the actual events. Some say he is just not right in the head.

Friday, December 23, 2005

Christmas shopping

Go ahead and call me Mr. Scrooge or what have you but I really wasn't planning on buying anyone anything for this Christmas season. I just have way too many relatives out here and I just don't have enough money to get each of them a gift. So I thought just to be fair I would get them all... nothing. Then as my relatives took me out shopping to finish up buying their gifts and I after mistakenly texted Marmie for advice which I was not hoping to hear (thanks anyway Marmie) I had a change of heart and decided I better get some gifts. So with two hours left before all the stores closed I made a mad dash around the mall in an attempt to purchase a Christmas gift for 30+ people. Talk about pressure. I have a hard time as it is deciding on what to get for one person even if I have already been looking around for weeks. My brain just isn't capable of dealing with this kind of dilemma. I didn't have enough time to think of what's best to get for everyone. So I took the easy route. I hope all of you out here like fruit cake. Oh, and mom that money you sent me earlier this week it's all gone. Yup, I bought a lot of cake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home