What's this about?

Ladies and gents our story begins with our author who one day packed up his bags to spend the next 5 years of his life on some tropical island far far away. This land is not like any place he has ever been to before. There is no telling of what he may encounter during his stay there but one thing is sure he is going to be in for one crazy adventure. And this is where you get to read about it.

What you say?


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Readers beware!

The stories told here maybe appear larger than in real life and at times may even appear outlandish. However, all actual events are in fact real (well, most of them). What may appear as a distortion of reality to some may only be due to the author's perspective of the actual events. Some say he is just not right in the head.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

My one night...

It's was late and I couldn't think of any place were we could go to do it. A hotel was definitely out of the question. There was basically no other choice so I decided to just take her up to my room. And there we were just me, her and my bird (the myna bird). I didn't know exactly where to start, it's been a long time, but as I looked into her eyes she took the initiative and told me "so how does the kidney keep blood from entering the urine?" Well I guess that was actually more of a question but I still had no clue. I know we just went over the kidneys last quarter, so maybe it wasn't really all that long ago but I couldn't recall anything. I started pulling out physiology books and she started to surf the internet. After about an hour of trying to figure out the ins and outs of the renal system she managed to finish her assignment.

As we sat there I could sense she didn't want to leave quite yet. It were as if there was something more on her mind, somthing that she wanted to do. I was right. Looking into my eyes she spoke softly and told me "I will help you clean your room." Yeah, I know my room is kind of messy but... but... Well I guess I have no excuse it's just messy. All of the sudden she grabs the broom and starts sweeping up. Feeling a little embarrassed I try to tell her that I'll take care of it later but there's no stopping the girl. Eventually I just give in and let her do her thing. By the time she was done the clutter on my desk was clear and even my pillow and bed sheets were changed. Don't shake your head at me. I tried to stop her.

Anyway after somehow coming to stand there face to face in the middle of the room I thought she deserved at least my thanks but before I could say anything it looked as if she wanted to show me a little bit of gratitude herself. I always thought that the girls here were conservative but as she reached into her pocket and pulled out that little piece of plastic she changed my whole view. What are they freakin' missionaries? She pulled out a plastic CD cover with a CD of gospel songs and gave me a pamphlet entitled "Christian?" to go along with it. I've been down this road before and it didn't work then and I'm pretty sure it's not going to work now. We can't all go to heaven and I've learned to simply accept that fact. For some reason though I couldn't exactly tell her that at the moment, so instead I thanked her and showed her to the door.

May sound a little crazy but it's all so true.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you would've said God Bless You - and waited you would've scored. Guys are always in such a hurry these days for such instant pleasures! But then you'd either be dating or married by now!

1:21 AM  
Blogger ducked said...

Hmm, Ok I'll keep that in mind. Thanks for the tip.

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home