What's this about?

Ladies and gents our story begins with our author who one day packed up his bags to spend the next 5 years of his life on some tropical island far far away. This land is not like any place he has ever been to before. There is no telling of what he may encounter during his stay there but one thing is sure he is going to be in for one crazy adventure. And this is where you get to read about it.

What you say?


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Readers beware!

The stories told here maybe appear larger than in real life and at times may even appear outlandish. However, all actual events are in fact real (well, most of them). What may appear as a distortion of reality to some may only be due to the author's perspective of the actual events. Some say he is just not right in the head.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

You've been cut

Finally I'm back online. I am sure that many of my frequent readers... ok maybe the one or two people that occasionally browse site may have noticed that I haven't posted anything new these past few these weeks and had wonder why. No it was not because I was being my usual lazy self but because I had my dsl line cut. Hmmm... maybe I shouldn't use the word cut because some of you may be get the wrong notion that I had not paid my bill and that my provider simply canceled my subscription because of so. You can rest assured that the appointed treasure of second year medicine is not a man who skips out on his debts and pays promptly on time. So a better term would be that someone took my dsl line and carried it off with them to some unknown parts. Do you get it now? If not don't worry my dsl provider didn't get right away either. It took them 3 weeks to try and figure out what I was saying. Someone literally cut my dsl line out from the side of the building and took it away with them. Why? I've been asking that same question my self.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home