What's this about?

Ladies and gents our story begins with our author who one day packed up his bags to spend the next 5 years of his life on some tropical island far far away. This land is not like any place he has ever been to before. There is no telling of what he may encounter during his stay there but one thing is sure he is going to be in for one crazy adventure. And this is where you get to read about it.

What you say?


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Readers beware!

The stories told here maybe appear larger than in real life and at times may even appear outlandish. However, all actual events are in fact real (well, most of them). What may appear as a distortion of reality to some may only be due to the author's perspective of the actual events. Some say he is just not right in the head.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Rain, rain go away...

Last night I had a dream about being back in the States. The weather was nice and sunny and though the setting wasn't exactly anywhere special I had a feeling like everything just looked beautiful. I guess I'm kind of missing being back home.

Or maybe I'm just missing getting out and enjoying the sun. Usually if I'm not in class I find myself sitting in my fortress of solitude. Since I keep the ac running 24/7 and my windows are all frosted I don't get even see the outside of my little concrete cell. Once in a while I do get out to go to the mall but trust me the scenery along the way isn't all that nice. Also even if I do go outside the weather has been kind of gloomy these past months. It's been cloudy and raining but still hot and humid. Maybe I shouldn't complain because if the sun was out then it would be a lot hotter out here. Then again maybe I could finally take a warm shower. Since the only way I can get any warm water here is due to the sun heating up the pipes and the water tank sitting upon my dormitory's roof. It's been a long time since I hadn't had a cold shower and I don't think I'm getting any more used to it as the time passes along despite what everyone says. And unfortunately as the days go by I think I'm getting less and less accustomed to sitting in this fortress of solitude as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home