What's this about?

Ladies and gents our story begins with our author who one day packed up his bags to spend the next 5 years of his life on some tropical island far far away. This land is not like any place he has ever been to before. There is no telling of what he may encounter during his stay there but one thing is sure he is going to be in for one crazy adventure. And this is where you get to read about it.

What you say?


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Readers beware!

The stories told here maybe appear larger than in real life and at times may even appear outlandish. However, all actual events are in fact real (well, most of them). What may appear as a distortion of reality to some may only be due to the author's perspective of the actual events. Some say he is just not right in the head.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

The scent of yellow papaya...

...doesn't smell that good at all. It is a good thing however, that it doesn't taste like it smells. It kind of taste like a cantaloupe, would probably go good with sugar.


This is my first papaya.


Are those seeds or the parasitic eggs of some tropical insect?

A friend of mine got it for me because I have been having major epigastric pain which I thought may be due to some serious constipation. Well, I ended up eating the whole thing but it didn't quite work. So maybe it wasn't due to constipation. I don't know what it is but I feel like I'm really falling apart out here.

Anyway, Marms thanks for the papaya, I owe you one again. Hey, if I end up dying out here I'll reserve you a front seat at my funeral but you have to wear a cape.

Blogger education.

Did you know, that the papaya fruit grows on plants, up to 10 to 12 feet tall, and not on trees. And this now common fruit to all of the tropics originated in Central America.


Well now you know and knowing is half the battle! Yo Joe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home