What's this about?

Ladies and gents our story begins with our author who one day packed up his bags to spend the next 5 years of his life on some tropical island far far away. This land is not like any place he has ever been to before. There is no telling of what he may encounter during his stay there but one thing is sure he is going to be in for one crazy adventure. And this is where you get to read about it.

What you say?


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Readers beware!

The stories told here maybe appear larger than in real life and at times may even appear outlandish. However, all actual events are in fact real (well, most of them). What may appear as a distortion of reality to some may only be due to the author's perspective of the actual events. Some say he is just not right in the head.

Friday, October 21, 2005

Wanna come to America?

I recently found out that another one of my friends will be getting married shortly. That makes 6 cousins and close friends of mine who already have or will be getting married all within the span of one year. What's going on? It's like marriage is the new happening thing to do and I'm starting to feel left out. I don't even have a girlfriend now. I better do something about this quick. Being a US citizen I think I shouldn't have much of a problem find one though, especially here. This country is one the top sources for mail-order brides though such services have actually been illegal in this country since 1986. Go figure, it's just another one of the laws in this country that's just for show.

Anyone know where I can find a shirt like this?


Seriously though, to all those I know who've already gotten either engaged or married this year congratulations! (Well, I'm actually serious about getting that shirt also.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home